BMJ TOBACCO CONTROL March 2015, Volume 24, Suppl 1 Editorialan
BMJ TOBACCO CONTROL March 2015, Volume 24, Suppl 1 Editorial
- The waterpipe: an emerging global epidemic in need of action. Kenneth D Ward
- The global epidemiology of waterpipe smoking. Wasim Maziak, Ziyad Ben Taleb, Raed Bahelah, Farahnaz Islam, Rana Jaber, Rehab Auf, Ramzi G Salloum
- The allure of the waterpipe: a narrative review of factors affecting the epidemic rise in waterpipe smoking among young persons globally. E A Akl, K D Ward, D Bteddini, R Khaliel, A C Alexander, T Lotfi, H Alaouie, R A Afifi.
- Toxicant content, physical properties and biological activity of waterpipe tobacco smoke and its tobacco-free alternatives. Alan Shihadeh, Jens Schubert, Joanne Klaiany, Marwan El Sabban, Andreas Luch, Najat A Saliba
- Health effects associated with waterpipe smoking. Ziad M El-Zaatari, Hassan A Chami, Ghazi S Zaatari
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: what is the evidence that it supports nicotine/tobacco dependence? Eiman Aboaziza, Thomas Eissenberg
- A review of air quality, biological indicators and health effects of second-hand waterpipe smoke exposure. Sumit R Kumar, Shelby Davies, Michael Weitzman, Scott Sherman
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking legislation and policy enactment: a global analysis. Mohammed Jawad, Lama El Kadi, Sanaa Mugharbil, Rima Nakkash
- http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/24/Suppl_1/i22.full.pdf+html Worldwide news and comment.