- Coauthorship and ‘soft colonialism’. Ruth E Malone, Joaquin Barnoya
- Worldwide news and comment
- Economic evaluations of tobacco control mass media campaigns: a systematic review. Edwinah Atusingwize, Sarah Lewis, Tessa Langley
- Associations of lifetime active and passive smoking with spontaneous abortion, stillbirth and tubal ectopic pregnancy: a cross-sectional analysis of historical data from the Women's Health Initiative. Andrew Hyland, Kenneth M Piazza, Kathleen M Hovey, Judith K Ockene, Christopher A Andrews, Cheryl Rivard, Jean Wactawski-Wende
- Development of an integrated tobacco endgame strategy. Yvette van der Eijk
- Tobacco on the web: surveillance and characterisation of online tobacco and e-cigarette advertising. Amanda Richardson, Ollie Ganz, Donna Valloneml
- Smoking and long-term labour market outcomes. Petri Böckerman, Ari Hyytinen, Jaakko Kaprio
- Smoking-related thoughts and microbehaviours, and their predictive power for quitting. Lin Li, Ron Borland, Geoffrey T Fong, Yuan Jiang, Yan Yang, Lili Wang, Timea R Partos, James F Thrasher
- One cigarette is one too many: evaluating a light smoker-targeted media campaign. John P Jasek, Michael Johns, Ijeoma Mbamalu, Kari Auer, Elizabeth A Kilgore, Susan M Kansagra
- Estimates of the economic contributions of the bidi manufacturing industry in India. Arindam Nandi, Ashvin Ashok, G Emmanuel Guindon, Frank J Chaloupka, Prabhat Jha
- Association between current asthma and secondhand smoke exposure in vehicles among adults living in four US states. Kimberly H Nguyen, Brian A King, Shanta R Dube
- Intended and unintended effects of restrictions on the sale of cigarillos to youth: evidence from Canada. Hai V Nguyen, Paul Grootendorst
- Preference for flavoured cigar brands among youth, young adults and adults in the USA. Cristine D Delnevo, Daniel P Giovenco, Bridget K Ambrose, Catherine G Corey, Kevin P Conway
- US consumer interest in non-cigarette tobacco products spikes around the 2009 federal tobacco tax increase. Catherine L Jo, John W Ayers, Benjamin M Althouse, Sherry Emery, Jidong Huang, Kurt M Ribisl
- Smokers who report smoking but do not consider themselves smokers: a phenomenon in need of further attention. Eric C Leas, Rong W Zablocki, Steven D Edland, Wael K Al-Delaimy
- Significant reduction of AECOPD hospitalisations after implementation of a public smoking ban in Graubünden, Switzerland. Frank Dusemund, Florent Baty, Martin H Brutsche
- Chinese tobacco companies’ social media marketing strategies. Fan Wang, Pinpin Zheng, Becky Freeman, Simon Chapman
- ‘Vape shops’ and ‘E-Cigarette lounges’ open across the USA to promote ENDS. Youn Ok Lee, Annice E Kim
- A Bringing attention to e-cigarette pH as an important element for research and regulation. Irina Stepanov, Naomi Fujioka
- Online electronic cigarette retailers can do more to prevent accidental poisonings. Daniel S Morris, Steven C Fiala.
- E-cigarette use in air transit: self-reported data from US flight attendants. Frances A Stillman, Andrea Soong, Laura Y Zheng, Ana Navas-Acien
- Lighter Side.
- Lighter Side.